Houston Business Immigration Attorney
There are a great variety of business-based or employment-based immigration options, both temporary and permanent. If you aim to live and work in the United States as an employee, researcher, investor or other type of worker — or if you are an employer seeking help for employees from other countries — Zara Ali & Associates in Houston can provide reliable information, guidance and assistance.
I am Texas immigration lawyer Zara Ali and I appreciate your interest. I invite you to contact me to request a free initial consultation regarding your business-related or work-related immigration goals. I can guide you personally and skillfully as you pursue temporary or permanent work-based immigration solutions such as:
Temporary work visas:
- B-1 visas for business visitors
- E-3 visas for Australian professionals in specialty occupations
- H-1B visas for professionals in specialty occupations
- L-1 visas for intercompany transferees
- O-1 visas or individuals of extraordinary ability
- R-1 visas for religious workers
- TN-NAFTA treaty visas for citizens of Mexico or Canada
Immigrant visas for permanent residency based on business or employment:
- EB-1 visas for outstanding professors and researchers
- EB-2 visas for individuals with advanced degrees and/or extraordinary ability
- EB-3 visas for skilled workers and professionals
- EB-4 visas for special immigrants such as physicians and broadcasters
- EB-5 visas for immigrant investors
As an immigrant to the United States myself, I understand the concerns of others preparing to live and work in this country temporarily or permanently. With a Master of Laws (LL.M) degree and experience handling complex immigration cases, I am prepared to advise you and guide you on the basis of up-to-date information about immigration laws.
Contact Houston Business Immigration Lawyer Zara Ali
If you work with my law firm, you will be working with me directly from the beginning to end of your case. I am prepared to apply my knowledge and experience to helping you achieve your business immigration goals without complications or delays. Call 832-291-2846 or send an email to schedule a free consultation.