About Zara Ali & Associates
Entrust Your Legal Matters To My Care With Confidence
My law office offers a welcoming environment where clients appreciate working directly with me from the beginning to the end of each legal concern. I answer phone calls promptly, meet one-on-one with each client beginning with an initial consultation, and stay in close communication with each client throughout each case.
I invite you to learn more about my background and qualifications by following this link:
As a relatively young attorney with over a decade of experience, I combine innovative, flexible insight with up-to-date, tested knowledge. I deliver attentiveness, diligence and commitment to each client and each case. You can entrust your legal problem to my care with confidence in my:
- Knowledge gained through my Master of Laws (LL.M.) in international law
- Previous experience at a larger law firm and in my own law practice
- Commitment to client satisfaction
- Approachable, engaging personality
I am prepared to apply my extensive knowledge to helping you discover and carry out the most effective methods of achieving your goals.
Meeting the needs of clients seeking legal solutions is the purpose of the law firm of Zara Ali & Associates. My practice areas include:
- Changes of status
- Family-based visas
- Fiancée visas
- Naturalization and citizenship
- Contested and uncontested divorce
- Termination of parental rights
- Child support and child support enforcement and spousal support
- Mediation: affordable services as a certified mediator
- Appeals: all phases of appellate procedures
I am a Texas lawyer dedicated to delivering the highest caliber of legal services. I have worked hard to prepare myself to advise you well and help you move toward your goals with the law on your side.
Put Confident, Capable Counsel On Your Case
I invite you to contact me by phone at 832-291-2846 or by email to learn more about Zara Ali & Associates, PLLC. I will work with you to determine whether my Houston law firm can help you with your legal challenges in Fort Bend, Harris and surrounding counties.