Immigration Services | Houston Lawyer
As a young immigration lawyer in Houston and an immigrant myself, I am very well versed in all aspects of U.S. immigration, from visas to green cards and citizenship. My clients appreciate the opportunity to work closely and one-on-one with a knowledgeable immigration attorney.
As a sole practitioner, I give my clients my undivided attention beginning with an initial consultation. Each client is a real person in my eyes with important problems to solve. I am fully committed to helping each one find the most appropriate immigration solutions. I work with each client to determine the right immigration opportunity such as:
- A family-based visa for a spouse, parent, child or other relative
- A fiancé or fiancée K-1 visa for a foreign-born individual engaged to an American citizen
- Extension of a student visa or change of status from a student visa to a work visa for an internship or other employment
- Renewal of DACA (deferred action for childhood arrivals) status
- An employment-based visa such as an H1 visa for a professional working in a specialty occupation
- A green card (permanent residency) based on family, work or other factors
- Citizenship or naturalization
If you choose me as your Texas immigration lawyer, you can be assured that I will work hard to find the solution you need. I promise to explain clearly what you need to know. I will help ensure that you correctly submit the right documents along with the right fees to avoid delays and denials. I will stay in close contact with you from beginning to end of your immigration matter.
Immigration Services | Houston Attorney Offers Consultations
Whether your immigration matter is routine or unusual, I am committed to telling you the truth and offering the guidance you need. Contact me through an email message or by calling 832-291-2846. I can help ensure that straightforward fiancé visa or student visa cases go smoothly. I can also address complex, problematic immigration cases with confidence. My training through a Master of Laws (LL.M) included highly technical aspects of complex immigration cases.